AHHHHH....the Inspiration

Friday, February 22, 2008


Well, it has finally happened. I found a cutter that I like more than my Pazzles Pro. Now, I still LOVE my pro, but the new Pazzles Inspiration ROCKS for my daily use. (The pro is still my production machine...*grin)


I got to demo it for 4 days at CHA in Anaheim, the for 3 at the Scrapbook Expo in Costa Mesa. This machine is absolutely FREAKING AMAZING. It does it all. I got to 'experiment' and it cuts chipboard, thinner acrylic, cardstock, vellum, vinyl, window cling, rubber for rubber stamps, shrink plastic, glitter paper and MORE.


It has 500 grams of pressure, PLUS, they put in a BIGGER motor, put in a stronger carriage and belt, so it has power going down...AS WELL AS across.


As Simon (one of the owners of Pazzles) likes to say, "It's a monster of a machine, in a sexy little package." and there isn't a truer statement.


Now that is just the machine....there is still the software. It has a different interface (which just means, it looks different...*grin), BUT, the fine tuning is just awesome. I LOVE the way it welds (one step), I LOVE that they have an image gallery BUILT in to it (and if you choose to buy more cd's, {the newer ones} they automatically install into that gallery) so you can see the images you want, the Font area is larger, so it is easier to see what your word will look like, it has color vectorization and there is so much more.


So, if you have the chance....BE SURE and go see this at an Expo, Convention or Mega Meet. Also, DON'T forget...IF you own a Pazzles machine already and want to get the Inspiration, Pazzles has a Customer Loyalty Program (CLP) and you can get a 20% rebate on it...but that expires on April 30, 2008...so if you are going to do it, don't wait.

1 comments:

Genesis said...

Klo-thanks for sharing your blog with the mycutters group. I'm also impatiently waiting for the Inspiration, and have now read everything you have posted so far and just keep getting more excited about it. I know I'm LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Thanks for sharing your brain too!
Genesis

Visitors