"Monkey"ing around with my Pazzle

Monday, February 25, 2008

So, I had a good friend ask me if I had a cute monkey. Well, I was going back through my files from the last few years and found this really cute one. It was handcut by a friend of mine that had a store. Because we were going to mass produce the page, I turned her handcut monkey into a cutting file.



This is what I have. I love that fact that I was able to make it about 1/2 the size of the original by just clicking on all the pieces at one time and making it smaller. Have I said lately that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Pazzles????



Anyway, click on the photo and it will take you to the cutting files and of course, they are saved in the different formats for different cutters.

5 comments:

Jill said...

I love it. I see you are teaching at GASC in Chantilly. I will be there and of course taking your class.

Klo said...

I will look so forward to meeing you. It will be my first time in Chantilly

Wilma Davenport (aka happy.scrapper) said...

Klo,

This is just so stinkin' cute! Thanks so much! Can you come to Hawaii to teach a class??? I love all the detail and the way you layered all the pieces to give it depth.

Sue Reynolds said...

You busy busy woman! So nice seeing you at CHA and EXPO! Your class was great! I do not know how you find the time and energy to do all this! The monkey is adorable! You have a knack for creation!
Thanks again!
SueR

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's my monkey! OMG he is so CUTE and I can't wait to get him! I'm sure he'll cheer my aunt up with the card I make using him!
Thanks Klo. Love ya!

Corinna
www.myscrapbooklife.com

Visitors