Creating Your Own Rubber Stamps

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Have you ever wanted a stamp but couldn't find exactly what you were looking for and when you did, it cost $12 (more or less)? Well, now you can make your very own rubber stamps on your cutter. Here is a fun tutorial showing you how to create them and put them together. If you want to do this and don't have rubber stamp material yet, you can get it from Pazzles. If you don't need the acrylic blocks, you can also order the stamp sheets single, for this you will need to call Pazzles or email them direct.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just made my first stamp! Woo Hoo! Thanks, Klo, for the demo. It was great having both your on-line demo along with the written instructions. I felt like I was getting a personalized, one-on-one demonstration! Thanks!

suecadoo said...

I loved this tutorial, I am going to try this one tomorrow morning. I have been sitting here watching tutorial after tutorial. where are the written instructions for this tutorial?

April JoAnne said...

You can create a stamp using vinyl peel and stick tiles for about .17 cents each at a local home improvement store.
Since they peel and stick, after you cut it, you can adhere it to any type of block that you want.

Just a tip :)

Notary Public Supplies said...

I am just wondering whether this method would be helpful in implementing a few number of rubber stamps at home. I had a few number of rubber stamps, which seemed to have got clogged. I hope it would be a good way to prevent money wastage.

Visitors