Live Class Announcement

Saturday, May 24, 2008

I'm going to be doing another live class via Live Video on Sunday, May 25, 2008 at 8pm CST (central standard time), you are welcome to join us.

I am going to be demoing how to create and cut your own rubber stamps, plus there will be question and answer time as well, so we can hopefully learn a lot of great stuff all together.

If you want to join us, you will need to do the following well BEFORE the class.

1. Go to www.livevideo.com (don't be alarmed at some of the pictures)
2. Search for scrappingklo Channel
3. Click on Live Show

If you have not signed up already, you will need to sign up, then go click on my name and request me for a friend. I will check for 'new friends' until about 10 minutes before I start, anything after that and you will miss out. I'm looking forward to seeing you all.

1 comments:

grannylin said...

I am new to the LiveVideo site, etc. and have questions to ask you for the rubber stamp class tonight. I signed up for it, but not sure if I am registered, and have other questions. Thank you, Linda Wilson

Visitors