A New Look

Saturday, May 17, 2008

So, I decided to play with the look of my blog today....sorry for the temporary 'faux paus' that happened while trying to view the tutorials....but I do believe they are all fixed now.

My right brain and left brain kept arguing about having my picture, etc on the left side of the screen, so I finally had to switch it around and I must say...I do like it better...still not sure who won the right brain, left brain argument...so we will call it a draw.

I'm hardly working today and having a wonderful time....have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Klo,

I like how you changed it. It is good that your left and right sides can declare a winner - mine won't stop talking!

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Katie said...

Oh my goodness! You change it again! Nice moon there, Kloey!

Brens Designs said...

You have a great Blog. Thanks for all you do!

Brenda

Pam said...

Love the new look! And I love all you do to help me learn my machine!

Thanks! :)

Pam

Visitors