NSD---EXTENSION for FREE FILE & what I did

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Well, I did a little scrapbooking today. I started on my mothers 80th birthday album. We are having a big birthday bash for her in Idaho at the end of June. I'm pretty excited to see my family. I will see aunts and uncles, nieces and nephews and cousins that I haven't seen in YEARS...some of them since I got married (the first time in 1982) I'm not sure how many people will be there, but I'm hoping alot.

Anyway, I'll share some pages when I get more done....I'm kind of doing a 'power' layout...but then trying to customize each page...I'm really loving the colors.

Also, because there were so many people accessing the free layout file today, I think we had a 'mini' crash. So I'm going to leave it up as FREE until MONDAY EVENING, May 5th, to give you all a chance. If you have troubles, be sure and let me know. Also, check back alot over the next few days...I'm going to try and get the last 18 layouts of Kloriginals up...and then start putting some more of my other creations up.

1 comments:

Pam said...

Thanks for making the free files! I've downloaded the monkey, ballerina, the NSD layout and the sweet ribbon. Now I have lots to practice on! I'm so thankful I have someone and a place to come to to help me learn! :)

Pam

Visitors